Blogging made easy
Blogs are a place where you can share stories, inspire others and connect with your audience. However, if you don’t know what makes a good blog post or how to approach your content planning process, it can be difficult to create great content on time. In this article, we’ll walk through the steps to take when planning every blog. We’ll also look at five things you should think about when creating your own blog posts!
- Create a content calendar.
- Create folders for each month of the year, then subfolders within those folders for each week in that month.
- Similar to creating folders for each week, create folders for days of the week as well.
- Also similar to creating folders for days, create folders for blog posts on your site or any other topic you write about regularly.
Choose your topics
Once you’ve chosen a topic, it’s time to decide which topics will be most important for your blog. You want to choose topics that are related to your business and that you’re passionate about—the best way to do this is by asking yourself what kind of content readers would like from your website.
It’s also important that the topic you choose has staying power: if it changes too often or becomes stale, people will lose interest in reading what you have written about it (and come back less frequently).
Write down your ideas
Writing down your ideas is a great way to keep track of them and make sure they’re all in one place. You can use whatever method you prefer, like a notebook or word processor, but the point here is that you should record them somewhere so they’re easy to find when it comes time for research later on.
If you want something more interactive than just writing things down in a notebook or text file (which could become hard to read), try taking some time out of your day and creating an outline on paper using an online tools which allow users to create mind maps by dragging boxes around words that link together based on commonalities between topics within their outline—for example if there was talk about social media communication strategies then perhaps those same strategies could be placed under “communication” instead of being scattered throughout different parts of the document itself!
Schedule a time to write
- Make sure you have enough time. The first step in writing is scheduling a time to write, and that’s not an easy thing to do if your blog has no clear goal or direction.
- Make sure you have the right tools. If you don’t have an editor, it can be hard to write consistently because there are so many distractions competing for your attention (like Facebook or email). So choose something that will help keep things organised and focused—whether it’s a word processor programme like Microsoft Word or Google Drive; or even just some index cards!
- Find somewhere quiet where no one else interrupts what needs doing (and maybe play some music). This sounds simple enough but sometimes we forget about how much noise comes from other people around us when we’re trying to focus on something important like writing content for our blogs!
Optimise your content
- Use keywords
- Optimise your blog posts
- Optimise your images, videos and links.
A blog is an important part of marketing, which you can use to grow your business and generate leads
Blogging is a great way to build your brand and audience, as well as market your business. It can help you generate leads, reach more people and build relationships with your audience.
If you’re not sure where to start when it comes to starting a blog for your organisation, this article will give you some ideas on how best to plan out the first few months of operations before building up momentum over time.